Security Information and Event Management Save 25% of Your Cyber Security Team’s Time with Advanced Security Information and Event Management.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) by Oman Data Park is Reliable and Effective
Our SIEM service provides effective reports to your company. These reports allow you to take proper actions to address threats before they become breaches.
Our systems focus on:
- Capturing incidents on your systems (standard or proprietary) before they become a threat to your business.
- Obtaining a real-time overview of network data to avoid service degradation and allow new insights.
- Detecting undesirable network behavior and investigate incidents through data enrichment.
The built-in intelligent log analysis engine automatically detects and notifies you of all critical incidents on your systems. The events monitored can include:
- Ongoing attacks
- Compromised systems
- System breakdowns
- User authentication issues
Insight into your systems enables compliance with major regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, Basel-II, ISO27001, GDPR, GPG13, and more.
Cut down on false positives, save time, and build a more effective security perimeter.
- Protect business assets through monitoring and useful reporting.
- Reduce security risks by increasing insight into security information and events.
- Lower infosec costs by reducing the time wasted by false positives and information processing.
- Deal with threats proactively by assessing behavior and patterns to act before any damage is done.
- Capture incidents on your systems, standard as well as proprietary before they become a threat to your business foundation.
- Obtain a real-time overview of network data avoiding service degradation and allowing new insights.
- Detect undesirable network behavior and investigate incidents through data enrichment.
- Easily adhere to compliance requirements (ISO2700x, GDPR, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GPG13 etc.)
Cybersecurity Teams Must Address an Average of 4,000 Alerts Each Week
Your infosec professionals – those people responsible for information security in your organization – waste about 25% of their time chasing false positives.
Cyber threats and security information generate huge amounts of data. Your tools for managing this data should be able to process between 10,000 – 500,000 events per second.
Numbers such as these inform us of the need for a sophisticated management system. However, threat detection isn’t just an automated process.
Humans are required to evaluate the threats identified by the security information and event management systems.
SIEM Done Badly Results in Less Protection, Visibility, and Value
Old SIEM systems are not always capable of scaling up to meet the demands of growing businesses. 56% of IT professionals report their systems suffer from coverage gaps for this reason.
Lapses in coverage, overwhelming numbers of false positives, and poor visibility lead to lack of oversight. 63% of cybersecurity professionals do not report to the executive board on a regular basis. 40% of them never report to their C-Suite board at all!
Customers expect CEOs and executives to be responsible for cybersecurity. A UK survey showed 35% of consumers would hold a business leader personally responsible for a data breach.
Customers hold executives responsible for cybersecurity. Executives are not hearing from their infosec professionals. Operating this way is simply waiting for the damage to be done.