Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Your organization can dominate the competition with Platforms that provide pace and innovation. As technology develops, expands, and integrates, organizations are turning to major software platforms to deliver flexible, reliable solutions for their development needs. Oman Data Park can give you a solution that is:
- Powerful enough to meet the demands of your business and clients.
- Flexible enough to start where you are and grow as you grow.
- Affordable enough to launch without committing large sums of capital.
Oman Data Park is pleased to offer you the following world-class platforms that meet these criteria.
Microsoft Azure Stack
SAP Business One
Build Your Business on a Platform That Can Grow with You
82% of CEOs Intend to Make Their Business More Digital
Moving business operations to the cloud is a part of making a company more digital. So are migrating workloads to cloud servers and implementing an off-site cloud backup program. Businesses are investing in these initiatives.
Investment in innovation and transformation is a key characteristic of organizations that continued to grow following the last economic downturn.
Gartner, a leading global consultancy firm, has identified three reasons why digital investment decision are harder than ever:
- There is more pressure to choose well. The increasingly digital nature of the world means that organizations are likely to face a greater volume, variety, and velocity of candidate projects tochoose between.
- It is harder to value some projects and, more generally, projects that are transformational innature. There are also more opportunities where the benefit cases are more complex, such asinvestments where the benefits are less linear and less predictable.
- Some projects are different from the current business. Increasingly, a subset of potential andactual projects are digital extensions (as opposed to product line extensions or brandextensions), where the new business is fundamentally different from existing lines of business.Hence, a gut feeling developed from existing business experience might lead stakeholders todigress from their target.
Making wise choices is difficult in the face of a global pandemic and the huge increase in possibilities.
Failure to invest can create other problems, though.