Managed Network Services Save as much as 25% by using our talented experts to monitor your network services.
Let Our Managed Network Services Boost Your Business
Managed Network Service Providers act as sentries. We watch what is happening in your network and look for faults. Early identification of faults and performance drops prevents small issues turning into big problems.
As a managed network services provider, we will work with you to create the best Service-Level Agreement (SLA) for your company. All our SLAs include uptime and performance benchmarks and guarantees. A dedicated Network Operations Center provides 24/7 monitoring to ensure these are not empty promises.
Fault monitoring with proactive fault identification, alerts, and isolation for faster response and resolution.
Performance monitoring offers real-time and historical information on device resource utilization and performance.
Network Operation and Administration
Certified Engineers will manage complex configuration and operation from install to daily tasks and fault resolution.
Consultation leading to deployment of customized IT network infrastructure to meet SLA for resiliency, security, and performance.
Customized or standard reports can be provided on demand or on a schedule.
- Verification of Layer 1 and 2 point-to-point links
- Configuration of routers, firewalls, and network switches
- Implementation of IP traffic load balancing rules
- Setup of VLAN and private networks
- Establishment of monitoring thresholds for routers, firewall CPU usage, memory and bandwidth usage, error percentage configuration
- Proactive fault identification, diagnosis, and escalation
- Fault correlation and isolation
- Alarm generation, handling & filtration
- Fault resolution and escalation management
- Router, firewall, switch, link performance and modem reconfiguration
- Configuration, control, and monitoring of network settings
- DNS settings configuration
- New user creation & management (Administrative and Privileged)
- Full documentation of configuration and change logs
- VLAN configuration management
- Clear, concise reporting according to your schedule and requirements
- Router monitoring
- Switch and firewall CPU and memory usage
- Bandwidth usage and error rate monitoring
- Data storage and historical records reports can be provided
Focus on Your Business, Not Your Network
Is your business a network maintenance business? Unless it is, your network maintenance budget should not be a core part of your business model. Saving money here allows you to invest elsewhere.
These are not empty statements. A CompTIA study found 96% of businesses saved money through using Managed Network Services. Almost half of these businesses saved at least 25%. Not using a managed network service could mean your business is missing the opportunity to save money on its network maintenance costs.
Network Maintenance is Already Hindering Your Business
Slow networks, unplanned downtime, and maintenance tasks could be complicating your business. Through our managed network services, you could be free from the necessity of dedicating time to propping up your network. We will take care of it for you.