Hardware powers data and apps. The cloud floats on the back of servers at data centers all over the world and your business runs on its hardware.
Great data center facilities need to meet three key criteria:
- Blazing fast servers and networks allow your company to leverage its data and insights.
- Reliable performance avoids profit loss from downtime and excess maintenance.
- Tight security measures keep your intellectual capital and data secure and build customer confidence.
That’s what we offer to you at Oman Data Park, the pioneer Managed Services Provider for storing, processing, and managing your business data and apps. Our servers are world-class. Our 99.985% uptime guarantee enables ultimate business reliability. Our Security Operations Center is dedicated to maintaining excellent operational security in every area of our work.
Our facilities are at the top of the market. We invest heavily in the infrastructure needed to stay at the top.
Here are a few more details about our facilities.
- 17000 Sq. ft. of Data Center space located in KOM, Wattaya and Duqm
- Over 250Rack Tier III compliant facility
- 1600 kw UPS power
- 2664 kw of precision cooling with unique chimney-based racks
- 4200 kw of generator power with capacity to run 72 hrs. at full load
- Primary cooling via Tabreed District Cooling scalable up to twice the design capacity
- Back-up cooling provided by dual chillers exclusive to our Data Center
- N+N redundant down-flow cooling provided by state-of-the-art air handling units
- Real-Time monitoring of entire cooling system using Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- MEDC dual feed with standby transformer exclusive to our Data Center
- N+N arrangement on UPS to sockets feeding racks
- N+1 arrangement Generator backing up whole factory designed to operate for over 72 hours in the event of a mains failure.
- Power feed to racks via Dual Busbar with options of single phase 16 amps up to 3 phase 63 amps.
- 24×7 guarded facility
- Multiple checkpoints before access to all critical areas
- Biometric access control for white space
- Entire facility is covered by NOVAC fire suppression system
- 24×7 live feed of the entire facility monitored and managed at the NOC
- Industry standard cabinet height units at 42U. Available in either 600mm or 800mm width and 1000mm depth
- Independent environmental monitoring system in each rack
- Chimney based racks provide hot air containment leading to increased efficiency
- Structured cabling aligned to industry standard EIA/ TOA-942
- Intelligent patch panels
- Cabinets will have dual two-tier overhead cable trays to maintain the cable route separation, and dual vertical cable trays inside the cabinet
Network and Security Operations Centers (NOC & SOC)
- 24x7x365 Security and Network Monitoring
- Water leakage system
- Live CCTV feed
- Multi-tenant Helpdesk tool
- Three Tier 3 Data Centers located in KOM, Wattaya, and Duqm can satisfy the IT needs of any business or enterprise. Each center is monitored by a tech and security team around the clock, every day.
- Business data is maintained by a dedicated Networks and Security Operation Center. All our staff members are highly trained and can respond with help and support very quickly.
- Downtime is minimized by redundant hardware, network components, and power supplies. Estimated downtime is less than two hours per year. Maintenance and upgrades are performed without disruption to client business.
All these benefits come from our commitment to excellence. Here are a few more details about our facilities.