E-Sign Decrease turn around time by 90% and reduce admin costs by ten fold with Esign from Oman Data Park.
A Smart Document Solution to Meet All Your E-Signature Needs
E-sign helps you to digitize your workflows with a paperless solution and decrease turnaround time by 90% while reducing operational and admin costs by 10 times.
In addition to the benefits we’ve already outlined, there is another major reason to use a locally hosted service for e-signatures: data sovereignty.
Data sovereignty is the requirement to process and store customer data in specific locations. This usually refers to where the data is collected.
By using E-Sign hosted by Oman Data Park, your customers’ data and signatures will remain within Oman. This will satisfy any regulations governing where data must be stored.
There are other great points about e-sign services:
- Prepare & Send: Starting from adding signers, setting signature sequence to finalizing the document to send, our quick and complete solution does it all.
- Review & Sign: Sign, review or delegate with our easy and intuitive digital signing solution.
- Track & manage: Manage your documents on one locally hosted central platform – create, collaborate, store and track. From anywhere at any time on any device.
Save time and money, simplify and automate your workflows, and enhance your customer service with an e-signature service.
RO 240 Annual / RO 20 Monthly
RO 400 Annual / RO 33 Monthly
|Solution description||Solution description||This solution fits the budget of any organization that needs the most advanced features but doesn’t require any customization||This solution fits organizations that need minor on demand customization such as selection of defaults, dashboard customization and more document licenses|
|Signature Type||Signature Type||Digital Signing||Digital Signing|
|Documents||Documents||20 Docs per month per user||33 Docs per month per user|
|Basic fields||Basic fields||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Apps||Mobile Apps||Yes||Yes|
|Secure Audit Trail||Secure Audit Trail||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited Signers||Unlimited Signers||Yes||Yes|
|Reminders and Notifications||Reminders and Notifications||Yes||Yes|
|Track and Trace||Track and Trace||No||Yes|
|Team Collaboration||Team Collaboration||No||Yes|
|External Application Integration||External Application Integration||No||Yes|
|On demand customization||On demand customization||No||Yes (additional costs apply)|
- Reduce TAT (turnaround time)
- Reduce Overall Cost
- Enhance Overall Process Efficiency
- Gain Control Over Your Document Flow
- Improve Visibility & Accountability
- Out of the box integration with MS word and SharePoint, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive.
- On Demand Custom Integration – salesforce, ERP system
- 24×7 Support
- Hosted locally in Oman
- Hybrid solution (electronic/digital signing)
- Smart templates
- Digital Audit Trail
- Email Reminders
- Mobile Apps on the go signature- experience!
- Seamless signing experience
- Defining and executing complex workflows
- Robust tracking and support
- Tamper-proof audit trails
- Data security and integrity
- On Demand Document retention and long-term storage
- Regulatory compliant
- Banking and Finance
- Life Science
- Real Estate
- Health care
- Customization for any other Line of Business or Industry.
- Sign a Contract: This video demonstrates how to sign a Contract that has been sent to you
- Review an ePak: This video demonstrates how to review an ePak that has been sent to you
- Sending an ePak from Scratch: This video demonstrates how to create and send an ePak from scratch
- Send an ePak with Quick Workflow: This video demonstrates how to send an ePak, using Quick Workflow – a one time use workflow
- Download Completed ePak Documents: This video demonstrates how to download completed ePak documents
- Accessing Audit Trails: This video demonstrates how to access and review Audit Trails and Activity Logs, and how to trace an Audit Trail to a Signed Document
- Manage Pending ePak: This video demonstrates how to manage, and make changes to, a pending ePak
- Create Workflow Template: This video demonstrates how to create a reusable Workflow Template to streamline the composition process
- Use Workflow Template: This video demonstrates how to use a Workflow Template
- Edit Workflow Template: This video demonstrates how to edit an existing Workflow Template
- Create Document Templates: This video demonstrates how to create reusable Document Templates to streamline the composition process
- Use Document Template: This video demonstrates how to use a Document Template
- Edit Document Template: This video demonstrates how to edit an existing Document Template
Why you need it?
The increase in remote, electronic business, due to digital business initiatives as well as the sudden increase in remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, has driven the urgent need for electronic signatures.
We all depend on electronic means to share our documents but often stick to traditional methods to sign and follow up.
Time spent on printing, scanning, and then following up on signatories have resulted in the loss of both time and money.
Furthermore, the situation is reversed once again when the signature is finally done, where the document is printed once again for record-keeping.
Printed documents cost money for both printing and paper and even run the risk of violating confidentiality while papers exchange hands. Time spent on filing and then storage of physical documents also lead to further loss of revenue.
In a competitive word where agility and digital enablement can make a huge positive impact on your bottom lines, don’t let your business be affected by traditional methods of document handling and signing.
Esign from Oman Data Park is our locally hosted and secure e-sign solution. This regulatory compliant automated solution is an end to end document management signing solution that is ideal for today’s business environment.
The solution removes the paper based cumbersome process of printing, signing, scanning and sharing. It helps your business to be completely paperless and digitally agile.
Esign enables you to request for or sign documents remotely from any corner of the world while maintaining the legal sanctity of the transaction. Manage your documents on one central platform.Create, collaborate, store and track from anywhere at any time and on any device.
Offered as both on premise or SaaS based solution, our platform is completely customizable based on your needs and requirements and, it can be molded to facilitate seamless integration. Add value to your existing ERP and MIS systems by seamlessly integrating with our robust APIs.
Slow Paperwork Slows Business
Businesses operating with paperwork that needs to be completed on paper are slower than those using e-signature options.
Electronic signatures are received in 37 minutes, on average, vs the average of 5 days required to receive a paper signature back through the post.Productivity is improved by 85% because of the reduction in time required to prepare a document for e-signatures.
E-signature services are almost all subscription based. However, these subscriptions are substantially cheaper, 55% – 78.62%, than the traditional method of sending documents via mail or courier.
Everyone sees the usefulness of e-signature platforms from a logistics perspective.
The customer experience is more important than logistics.
Better Processes and Simpler Services Result in 500% Customer Loyalty Increases
Implementing an e-signature service can boost your customer loyalty by up to 500%.
There are a few reasons for happier customers:
- Document loss and processing errors are reduced by 90%.
- Dramatic decrease in paperwork time pleases customers.
- E-signatures meet customer expectations of digital engagement.
In addition to these benefits, companies also use e-signatures to reduce their environmental impact. Customers can appreciate how using less paper is good for the environment.
Your organization could switch to paperless workflows using e-signature services to boost your customer loyalty.