Monitoring Services Don’t overspend on your IT architecture monitoring tools. Let our all-in-one service save time and money.
Careful Monitoring and Clear Reporting Lead to Effective Decisions and Higher Profits
The better way is simple: let ODP monitor your IT assets and architecture while you focus on building your business.
We can stay on top of your network, storage, IP addresses, applications, and URL usage. Our Network Operations Center is open 24/7 to watch all the systems in our care. Any issues or problems can be flagged immediately for review and resolution.
Our monitoring services produce clear reports that will present you with powerful visualizations of your IT asset usage. These clear reports can help you make wise, effective decisions about how to manage your IT needs.
Consolidate all your monitoring efforts to reduce cost and effort. Receive clear, actionable reports to optimize your IT usage.
- Robust network monitoring services
- Instant Operations Visibility
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Automated Active Responses speed up incident resolution
- Advanced Query Building for Powerful IT Searching
- Powerful Data Visualization
Powerful and affordable fault and performance management that scales with rapid network growth and expands with network monitoring needs grow.
- Comprehensive Network Performance Monitoring
- Intuitive Point-and-Click Interface
- Advanced Alert Engine
- System IP reachability
- LAN cards and Interfaces status
- CPU, Memory, Disk Space utilization
- Processes and services
- Events and error log
Multi-vendor storage performance and capacity monitoring.
- Multi-vendor storage monitoring
- Storage performance monitoring
- Automated storage capacity planning
- Storage I/O hotspot detection
- Prebuilt alerts and automatic baselines
- Storage environment reporting
Gain detailed visibility into IP address space usage.
- Scheduled Scanning
- Preventative Alerting
- DHCP Server Integration
- Subnet & Scope Snapshots
- Free Unlimited IP Scanning
- Subnet Allocation Wizard
- Detailed Event Recording
Powerful monitoring, alerting, and reporting capabilities for applications and servers.
- Application Dashboards
- User-Experience Monitors
- Dynamic Templates
- Application Discovery Engine
- Open Source Script Processor
- Performance Warning System
- Universal WMI Performance Monitors
External IP and URL Monitoring
- Single URL access from 4 geographically different locations (USA, Europe, Asia and Australia)
- Frequent Availability and response time measurements
- Alarms are set when response time exceeds a preset limit
- Alarms analysis and problem isolation
Policing Your Assets Wastes Time and Costs Money
Everyone knows a healthy IT system is vital for a strong business. Yet the cost of monitoring your system’s health can be extraordinary. According to Gartner, 57% of business use more than 11 different monitoring tools for managing their complex architectures. Deploying and monitoringso many tools is costly.
The alternative is little or no network monitoring. Without it, networks, servers and apps can introduce errors or bottlenecks. Degraded services create slow, unresponsive networks. This hidden drag on performance costs your employees time and your business money.
Swimming in Data, Drowning in Complexity
Monitoring your network and IT assets can produce vast amounts of data. The complexity of modern IT systems can paralyze or confuse decision-makers because of the sheer volume of information being created. Instead of actionable intelligence, you could be faced with confusing reports and conflicting recommendations.
If you are receiving reports from 30+ network monitoring tools, then you may be swimming in data but drowning in complexity. Clear reporting should lead to actionable insights.
Thankfully, there is a way to reduce this complexity, receive actionable insights, and increase your business profitability.