Penetration Testing Think Like a Cyber Attacker to Reveal Loopholes in Your Security and Protect Your Systems Against Attack.
Prevent System Vulnerabilities With Penetration Testing
Penetration testing is vital. This targeted attack of your systems by a competent professional will reveal vulnerabilities. Fixing these problems makes your data more secure.
Our pen testing begins with a review of your business data structure. We identify the areas to be tested and clarify your compliance needs.
Following the initial brief, we begin to ‘think like thieves.’ Our security experts look for every way into your system. Their goal is to find any vulnerabilities and flag them for review.
After the tests have completed, we produce reports for our clients. These reports provide details about the nature of the test, any vulnerabilities found, and the steps your business can take to protect itself from a malicious attack.
Penetration testing is one of the most important first steps towards taking your security to the maximum level.
Oman Data Park is a leading provider of Cyber Security and penetration testing services. Our team of experts can provide you with the right solution to ensure that your business is not vulnerable to cyber attacks.
- Compliant with major international regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIS Directive, NHS DSP Toolkit, and the SWIFT CSP.
- Certified ISO 27001 Penetration Testing Provider, guaranteeing professional services and results.
- Clear vulnerability assessment and reporting lead to specific steps your business can take to secure its systems.
- Performance of an external vulnerability assessment and penetration test for public IP Addresses.
- Internal Network Vulnerability Assessment for internal IP Addresses.
- External Web Application Assessment.
- Internal Applications Assessment.
- Deployment of Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Tool.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Training.
Security Is the Most Important Investment in the Safety of Your Business
Security is the heart and soul of all digital businesses. With modern sophisticated technology, it is always possible for a hacker to exploit any type of vulnerability in your system to inflict untold amounts of damage.
76% of mobile apps have a vulnerability and the most common types are:
- SQL Injection (SQLi) – This is when an attacker injects malicious code into your database which allows them to read or modify your data
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- XSS vulnerabilities
Many of these vulnerabilities are due to human error while coding. They are exploited to steal money, your business’ private information, or even to take over your entire business system for ransom or brand sabotage.
The problem is many vulnerabilities are unknown. No one discovers them until after someone has exploited them.
There is a way to discover your security weak points.
Impact Of Vulnerabilities Can be Very Severe
The impact on your business due to lack of cyber security penetration testing could be very severe:
- Phishing attacks cost $17,700 per minute.
- Attacks on IoT devices tripled in the first half of 2019 and have continued to rise.
- Data breaches cost businesses an average of $3.92 million in direct costs and lost customer revenue.
A stunning 60% of breaches involved vulnerabilities for which a solution was available but not applied.
Just think through that statement again. 3 out of 5 attacks could be easily prevented with solutions that are already available.
Spotting vulnerabilities and identifying fixes is the purpose of penetration testing. For many organizations, pen testing is a requirement. GDPR Article 32 requires organizations to implement a regular process for testing, evaluating, and assessing the effectiveness of their security measures for data protection.
Penetration testing is the best way to meet these challenges and comply with data protection legislation.