Private Cloud Take back control of your data, avoid the pitfalls of cloud computing, and enjoy world leading support to back you up every step of the way.
The Most Flexible Private Cloud for you
Here at Oman Data Park we believe in customer experience and security of data above all else. That is why in offering private cloud services we decided to provide two options:
Self-Managed Private Cloud allows your company full control of its cloud system.
- Mission-Optimized: Optimized for Mission Critical Applications for best performance, availability, and scalability.
- Automated: Rapid and uniform provisioning with clear monitoring and reporting.
- Dedicated Resources: High-performance servers with world-class security and compliance certification.
- Secured: Single-tenant environment with isolated network, compute, and storage layers.
Managed Private Cloud gives your business extra support when it’s needed most.
- Managed by ODP: All the benefits of a private server plus management and maintenance done by our team of experts.
- Controlled and personalized: Retain full control of your services and allocated resources while leaving all IT-related routine and on-time tasks to us.
- Hybrid Cloud: Choose your deployment, OS, and technology, and decide which applications go on a private server and which ones go on a public cloud to align your requirements to your budget.
Full Root Access: Complete control of your private cloud environment.
Scalability: Our experts will design and deploy a Private Cloud that can easily scale to meet your growing business needs with up to 10x scalability options.
Mission-Critical Applications Enabled:Built in scalability and resilience results in infrastructure solutions tailored to meet your precise requirements.
Dedicated Technical Support: Our world-class customer support is on hand 24/7 X 365, because you never know when you’ll need us most.
Add-Ons: Engineered for peace of mind, including CPanels, SSL certificates for servers & website control panel at no additional cost.
- Optimized for Mission-Critical Applications
- Dedicated Resources
- Highly Secure
- High Availability
- Guaranteed Uptime
Join the Cloud Revolution to Help Your Business Rise
The only good downtime is no downtime. Downtime can cost businesses $10,000 per hour. Predicting downtime causes is almost impossible. Natural disasters, computer failures, cyber attacks, and user error can all cause issues for businesses.
Private cloud services are an amazing tool for any business when correctly implemented and managed. They offer scalability, lower costs, and allow for efficient transmission of resources across an enterprise.
Businesses without cloud resources are stuck at the bottom of the performance pool, struggle with security issues, and could be harming the environment. Sound serious? Consider these facts:
- Your network performance could be upgraded by running on better servers.
- Cyber security is a major issue for businesses, with 375 attacks happening every minute.
- A traditional on-premise data center is between 79-93% less energy efficient than a cloud solution.
Your servers could be slowing your business down, costing your business extra money, and harming the environment.
Choose Your Private Cloud Network Carefully
Cloud is the future, there is no doubt. Failure to move to the cloud could already be costing your business money and exposing your data to attack.
Data breaches can be disastrous. Think back to the largest data breach in history, involving Yahoo in 2013. 3 billion customers’ accounts were compromised. The total bill could exceed $117 million dollars.
Normal operations can be more expensive as well.
Traditional server systems cost more capital to set up. Techs and engineers must be employed to service your business network. All these capital expenses tie up business funds in activities that are not part of your core business.
What is needed is a private cloud system that can enhance your performance and security in an affordable way.