Microsoft Azure Stack Embrace the Cloud While Maintaining Your Physical Anchor Points by Using Microsoft Azure Stack to Improve Agility and Reduce Costs.
Launch Microsoft Azure Stack Successfully with Support from Oman Data Park
Microsoft Azure Stack is an extension of Azure. It gives the same experience as a fully public cloud such as pure Microsoft Azure. Azure stack from Oman Data Park brings the agility and innovation of cloud computing to address primarily the concerns around data security and sovereignty by hosting at our Tier III facilities. This enables our customers to build modern applications across a locally hosted version of Azure or hybrid cloud environment with the right flexibility and control.
Oman Data Park is a Microsoft Gold partner and a Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider. This means we partner with Microsoft to deliver the best service to your business.
Data sovereignty is a major area of concern for many organizations. Data must be handled according to the laws of the country where it was collected. Azure Stack allows your organization flexibility to keep required data locally while still embracing the advantages of cloud computing.
Because of its complexity, most businesses and organizations look for a partner to help them implement a shift to Microsoft Azure.
We offer your organization:
- A world-class Tier 3 Data Center to host your Azure Stack within secured premises monitored by our dedicated Security Operations Center.
- Our Network Operations Center can offer 24/7 monitoring of your Azure Stack deployments in other locations.
- Specialists certified by Microsoft are on hand to plan your implementation, launch the new software, and provide all the support your organization needs to operate successfully.
Whether you need monitoring of your internal instance of Azure Stack or you want a secure launch within our Data Center, we can provide you with everything you need to build for your future.
- Our Microsoft-certified team of experts can help you plan your cloud strategy, launch your new systems, and provide all the support you need along the way.
- Your data and apps are protected and monitored by Oman Data Park but controlled by you. We offer management and maintenance support but leave you in control of mission-critical information.
- For regional customers, we can help you achieve low-latency connections to your users through our regional networks and international connections.