Let us take care of your network infrastructure while you manage your business. Keeping critical business operations up and running is a full-time job for any IT team.
Oman Data Park's Managed Network Service takes the burden off your IT team, so that they focus on growing your business.
Installation, monitoring, configuration, management, maintenance – whatever you need our specialists are here to assist. ODP provides you with better SLA and Support so that you can focus on your core business without any hassle.
Proactive Monitoring of the Network Infrastructure
Fault monitoring provides proactive fault alerts, identification, and isolation for faster response and fault resolution. Performance monitoring offers real-time and historical information on device resource utilization and performance.
Network Operation and Administration
Certified Engineers will manage complex configuration of the network as well as daily operational tasks from change and configuration management to the complex troubleshooting, and resolution.
Consultancy and deployment of the customer's IT network infrastructure meeting his requirements in terms of resiliency, security, and performance.
Ad Hoc reports can be provided on Demand or on monthly basis.
• Layer 1 and Layer 2 verification of point-to-point links
• Routers, firewall, and switches configuration
• IP traffic load balancing rules (e.g. HTTP) configuration on hardware load
• VLAN and private networks configuration
• Thresholds for Routers / Firewall CPU usage, memory usage, bandwidth usage, error % configuration & monitoring
• Proactive fault identification, diagnosis and escalation
• Fault correlation and isolation
• Alarm generation, handling & filtration
• Fault resolution & Escalation management
• Router, firewall, switch, link performance & modem reconfiguration
• Control monitoring & configuring aspects like IP address subnet mask
• DNS settings configuration
• New user creation & management (Administrative and Privileged)
• All mentioned configuration storage & documentation as well as the reporting on change details
• VLAN configuration management
• Router monitoring
• Switch and Firewall CPU/memory usage & performance reports generation
• Bandwidth usage & error rates monitoring & performance reports generation
• All mentioned data storage & historical reports generation