Nebula AI Boost Your AI Performance with up to 249x Faster to Power Through Machine Learning
The Power You Need for the Performance You Want
Introducing Nebula AI.
Nebula AI from Oman Data Park brings to you the power of locally hosted High Performance Computing for the first time in Oman, enabling Artificial Intelligence, and Graphics Processing Units based computations.
The Nebula AI platform is a locally hosted infrastructure powered by Nvidia DGX systems that enable a host of Machine learning and Deep learning applications for all businesses and government entities with exceptional value through applied intelligence and efficacy.
Parallel computing is required by scientists, artists, and engineers. Oman Data Park offers GPU-optimized Containers and virtual machines from Nebula HPC on DGX and HGX Cloud, which make advantage of the capability of CUDA, Tensor, and RT cores to perform complex processing, deep learning, machine learning, AI, and ray tracing applications.
Crunch your data, model your solution, or render your next media up to 249 times faster than before using Oman Data Park’s Nebula AI service.
Could this be possible for your business? Here is a quick summary of the process:
- We talk with you, on site or remotely, to determine your AI and high-performance computing (HPC) needs.
- Our team of engineers and technicians will prepare a solution using 3rd party tools running on NVIDIA DGX A100 GPUs to meet your needs.
- We will set up your solution, troubleshoot the initial installation, and then monitor the service to ensure you receive the best outcome.
We provide an HPC solution that is cost effective because you do not need to purchase all the infrastructure for your processing needs. We provide this for you.
Our Nebula AI package also comes with the support of Oman Data Park’s award-winning services. We offer a 99.8% uptime guarantee, the security provided by a dedicated Cyber Security Team, and constant monitoring through our Operations Center.
Nebula AI can help you transforms every facet of your business through Artificial Intelligence to become an Intelligent Enterprise from ideation to industrialization.
AI is changing all the rules of how companies operate. Let us help you get there.
Reach out and speak with one of our experts to discuss how we can help.
- Locally hosted
- Secure by design
- Flexible configurations
- Cost-effective operations
- Reduce ML training time from days to minutes
- Secure by Design
- Scalable and flexible infrastructure
- One Cloud System for Every AI Workload
- Integrated Access to Unmatched AI Expertise
- Game-changing Performance for Innovators
Can Your Business Keep Up with the Pace of Data?
Big Data is one defining feature of the business landscape in 2021 and beyond. Businesses are creating, discovering, and analyzing more data than ever before.
Consider these statistics about the growth of business data:
- The volume of business data doubles every 1.2 years.
- 20-35% of revenue can be lost because of bad business data every year.
- 40% vs 5%. That’s the ratio of business data growth compared to IT budget growth.
Clearly, the amount of data available to your organization is increasing rapidly.
The key to harnessing the power of data is using AI and Machine Learning to perform data analytics, produce business intelligence, and test ideas, prototypes, and solutions faster than ever.
Does your organization have the computing power necessary to get the most out of your data?
Do You Know the Possibilities of AI and Machine Learning for Your Business?
One challenge faced by many organizations is the lack of awareness of the transformative power of AI.
Gartner Research identified 5 Uses of AI for business:
- Innovation: Foster new thinking and business disruptions based on AI.
- Exploration: Explore unknown transformative patterns in data.
- Prototyping: Challenge the status quo with radical new solutions.
- Refinement: Continuously improve existing in-production solutions.
- Firefighting: Identify the drivers of certain upcoming situations.
How would your business be changed if one of these areas became more efficient and effective?