Protect your organization and its reputation by maintaining the confidentiality, availability & performance of the applications that are critical to your business. The threats against apps and data are unrelenting and evolving every day, that's why these incidents have to be identified and stopped without crippling application performance or compromising your company’s data. The Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF) services aims to deliver the highest level of website protection against malware, website defacements, hackers & website blacklisting.
With the continuous growth of web application traffic, an increasing amount of sensitive data is exposed to potential theft, security vulnerabilities, and multi-layer attacks.
• Defeat sophisticated, complex threats with 99.89% overall security effectiveness
• Provides visibility into HTTP and WebSocket traffic to protect against attacks that blend in with normal web traffic, streaming data -feeds, and chat sessions.
• Improve app performance by offloading SSL
• Prevent malicious content from being cached
• The WAF stops these threats via a combination of leading layer 7 DDoS defenses, advanced detection and mitigation techniques, deep -threat analysis, dynamic learning, virtual patching, and granular attack visibility."
Flexible web application firewall that secures web applications in traditional, virtual, and private cloud environments
Secure applications against unknown vulnerabilities
Compliance with key regulatory mandates
Ensure & improve website’s security, performance & availability
Proactive bot defense
Web scraping prevention
Geo-location based blocking
|Silver Package||Gold Package||Platinum Package|
|IP Reputation Security||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Captcha Security Check||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blacklisting (Clients, Countries, IPs)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Platform virtual patching||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cross Site Scripting (XSS)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Illegal Resources Access||No||Yes||Yes|
|Remote File inclusions||No||Yes||Yes|
|Layer 7 Application DDoS Protection||No||No||Yes|
|PCI 6.6 Compliance Reporting||No||No||Yes|
|Research driven security policies||No||No||Yes|
|Custom Security Rules (redirections)||No||No||Yes|
|Application Vulnerability Import Feature||No||No||Yes|
|Layer 7 Load Balancing||No||No||Yes|