Vulnerability assessment attempts to identify any that can be used during an attack and how to seal them before a breach happens.
But it's more than launching scans and finding vulnerabilities; it requires the creation of processes around efficient remediation and to ensure that the most critical items are being fixed first.
What is done with the data uncovered is more important than simply finding vulnerabilities.
• Identification of the real, exploitable vulnerabilities on your public websites, private network & infrastructure.
• Protection with the highly accurate vulnerability scanning & mediation against external & internal vulnerabilities.
• Provision of a dedicated vulnerability management team experts in guidance & support.
• Policy & compliance scanning to satisfy PCI, HIPAA, & NERC CIP requirements.
• Risk Exposure reports on a monthly basis.
• Collection of data: Know your risk at any given moment with real-time coverage of your entire network.
• Prioritization of vulnerabilities: See which vulnerabilities to focus on first with more meaningful risk scores.
• Remediation of vulnerabilities: Provide IT with the information they need to fix issues quickly and efficiently.
While most security technologies play a defensive role & are reactive in nature, regular & consistent vulnerability scanning should be a proactive & vital part of your vulnerability risk management program.
• External Vulnerability Management Service to proactively identify where vulnerabilities may exist on your internet facing IP’s.
• Internal Vulnerability Management Service to proactively identify where vulnerabilities may exist on your private network & infrastructure.