A Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution collects logs from all the devices in a business’ infrastructure from applications to servers, switches, routers and mobile devices.
It translates these logs into a common language enabling correlation and analysis of key events.
It has the ability to assist in:
• Protecting business assets
• Reducing security risks
• Sharpening insight
• Lowering costs
• Delivering business value
• Optimizing compliance
• Improving operations
• Enabling pro-activity
• 24x7x365 monitoring by Humans Filtered and carefully correlated real-time results are displayed in out-of- the-box dashboards that are easy to manage and can be configured based on your requirements.
• Complete insight to your network, making it easy to meet common regulations, thanks to built-in templates based on the most common compliance and security reports, including:
• Capture incidents on your systems, standard as well as proprietary before they become a threat to your business foundation.
• Obtain a real-time overview of network data avoiding service degradation and allowing new insights.
• Detect undesirable network behavior and investigate incidents through data enrichment.
• Easily adhere to compliance requirements (ISO2700x, GDPR, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GPG13 etc.).
The built-in intelligent log analysis engine automatically detects and notifies all critical incidents on your systems. The events monitored can be very diverse and can include: an ongoing attack, a compromised system, a system breakdown, user authentication issues and much more.