Whether it is a Cold or a Hot standby servers your business demands; ODP has the solution for you, all delivered from our Tier III Data Centers. Our DRaaS solutions are designed to meet your specific needs, offering a 30% Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared to in-house DR solutions, with multiple compliant DR zones and much more:
Zero Data Loss
Guaranteed data integrity
Ensures business continuity
Single Click Recovery
Defined RTO and RPO
Complete Ownership & Security
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) enables the continuation of your business operations in the face of unforeseen events, natural or man-made disasters. It supports your business continuity and improves your compliance with good governance and audit requirements.
Our value proposition for DRaaS services includes
• Designed and customized Service Level Agreement (SLA) and 24×7 x365 support.
• Bandwidth services required for the replication including Internet, as well as a leased Line or MPLS services required for your DR environment.
• Quick and Easy deployment.
• Hybrid investment models : Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) or Operational Expenditure (OPEX) or both.
• Infrastructure choice between shared or dedicated, as well as interconnectivity between our KOM4 and DUQM Data Centers.
A synchronous recovery replica using real-time application of all data inputted to avoid any loss once a disaster occurs, providing minimal down-time to guarantee your business continuity.
It is designed to keep a minimal recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) therefore minimum or zero impact on your business.
A cold standby server with a replication of your data backed-up on a periodic basis, while the RTO and RPO might be higher than the HOT DR solution, it is designed according to your business requirements with a moderate Disaster recovery cost. this solution is effective for applications that do not carry critical transaction, yet needs to guarantees and retain its data if a disaster event occurs.