Take advantage of Oman Data Park’s powered technology you can save money.
The Email Spam Protection Service works by continuously detecting unsolicited and unwanted emails, and preventing them from reaching your email inbox. Because emails are widely used in today’s business world, the risk of spam emails are highly spread, and thus makes an anti-spam service a necessary addition to your organization’s control measures.
• Secure against spam emails and malware.
• Secure against phishing email attacks.
• Cover both inbound and outbound emails.
• Detect new spam and malware outbreaks immediately: Spam Filters applies continuous improvements in secure data collection and analyses, instantly detecting new patterns and identifying derails. That accumulated intelligence is shared real-time, assuring timely protection against new threats.
• Increased email continuity: An extra protective layer of incoming filter to your email flow and infrastructure adds redundancy and continuity to your email delivery process. When the destination mail server is unreachable, the spam filtering systems queue inbound email.
• Improve resource efficiency and save up to 80% of your current hardware resources! With our highly efficient first-level incoming filter defense running in front of your mail infrastructure, you will no longer need to deal with vast amounts of incoming email spam.
• Improve employee productivity and be in full control of your email flow: With our out of the box SaaS email filtering systems, lost time in dealing with spam is reduced to an absolute minimum, allowing all users to fully concentrate on their business tasks.
• Avoid IP blacklisting: The implementation of Outgoing Filter will help you get rid of network weaknesses and will cut the time spent with delisting to a minimum.
• Improve abuse manageability: With our Outgoing Filter service you can get clear and concise reports indicating which users/accounts require your attention, automatically locking them.
• Protect your brand and infrastructure: Make sure you are part of the email security solution rather than part of the problem, ensuring integrity and positive reputation.
• Avoid severe fines: Nation-wide legislative and control organizations are empowered to severely fine organizations for sending out unsolicited email. The Outgoing Filter is a robust solution which will prevent your organization from possible penalties for sending out spam.